Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Time! YAY!

I'm really excited for Christmas time, I really can't wait. It's one of my most favorite times of the year. I put up my tree about a week or two ago and it is so pretty! It's a fiber optic tree and it's beautiful. The only thing I don't like about it is not putting the lights up. My parents bought this kind of a tree so we didn't have to deal with the lights because it gets twisted and a bunch of bulbs could go out and stuff like that. Personally, I always thought it was fun putting up the lights and things like that. My family and I still have to put up lights and stuff like that on the outside of my house. Last year me and my dad did it and there was still snow on the ground because it snowed only a few days before and it was freezing out! My fingers were practically frozen and so numb sticking the light up reindeers in the ground, but it was worth it because it looked really good.
But anways, Christmas! i can't wait. I love seeing my whole family and eating all the really good food and stuff like that. I love awtching my brother open his presents espeically because I think it's so cute! I of course like opening my presents as well!
Only 4 days after Christmas is my birthday! How awesome is that?! Double the presents! I'm finally going to be turning 18 and I can hardly wait.
Only about 2 1/2 more weeks I think about 17 days! yay.

No comments: