Monday, December 10, 2007

DNY FINAL!!!!

I of course waited last last last minute to do my DNY final, and let me tell you something, it is so hard. We have to pick 4 out of 7 questions and write a about a page response for each of them. Not hard right? Well guess again. For most of these questions you have to final specific examples from a book that we read in class, and this book really isn't that short. Hopefully it won't take me that long.
Now if this DNY final isn't bad enough I just got reminded by Eddie (Eduardo) that these blogs are due today. It totally blew my mind. I really thought I had more time for these but I don't have that many to write so it won't be that bad. I have a couple of ideas on what I could write about and I'll be done with this tonight. I actually enjoy writing in here because it is kind of relieving and I'm able to let out some stress by writing. Okay well I have to go try and finish my DNY final.
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: