Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ouija Boards!

Some people may or may not believe in ghosts and spirits and things like that, but I sure do! A couple of years ago on I bought a ouija board to play on Halloween, and a bunch of us played and it was kind of scary and I remember it working a little bit but that was it, that was the last time I played until the other day.
Now let me explain to you how you're suppose to play. You can play with 1 to 3 people I think but there was 3 people playing the other night. Anyway one person asks a question and the other one or two people place their fingertips lightly on the triangle (not sure what it's called) and concentrate on that question and it should move on its own. It has the words yes and no and has every letter of the alphabet on it so when you ask a question it could spell out the answer for you.
Well the other night it was my, my mother, brother and my boyfriend. We were all in my room and were going to play. My brother got really scared and freaked out and got every holy statue, cross, and rosary beads in the house and brang it all on my bed and just watched us play. I felt okay because I was wearing a cross. But anyway, we started playing and we asked it a couple of yes or no questions and it moved and answered them. It was a little bit scary but not too bad. The next part and thing that happened really freaked me out. My boyfriend asked " what is my mother's maiden name?" Now my mother and my fingertips were on the triangle and neither one of us knew the answer, so it started moving very slowly. I then shut my eyes because I started to get really scared and it started moving faster and faster and I opened my eyes and it eventually got to the letter H. At that point it stopped and my boyfriend got up, ran out of the room and started screaming. His mothers maiden name did in fact start with an H. I got so freaked out and looked up ouija boards online and it said it was a gateway to another dimension and it can be very dangerous because you can let evil spirits out. I started reading stories and whenever something bad happened it was during when the people were playing the game like a candle going out, light going on or off or even a shoe flying across the room. I figured nothing happened while we were playing so it was going to be okay. I was still so freaked out and I called my friend Lisa who is a wicken, and told her what happened. She started laughing at me and said it was fine, after that I felt so much better. Let me tell you something though, if you're going to play be ready because it's not a joke.

No comments: