Saturday, November 24, 2007

As the semester is comming to an end

As the semester is comming to an end work is really piling up on me. I have so much to do and as I wrote in one of my previous blogs I procrastinate.
Well it's really bad right now. I have finals due in every one of my classes which are all papers except for my pysychology class which will be a regular test which I really hope I do good on. But anyway back to all my work. I'm a little bit behind in two of my classes which is my speech class and my discover new york class. Both classes I had something due about a week ago, which I completely forgot to do and now I have to do both of those things along with the final. For my speech final I have to write a 7 to 10 minute outline about what I want to become and then write a 7 to 10 minute speech seperate from that one and tell it to the class. Along with that I have a bunch of questions to answer from the text book which I havn't used once all year. Now besides my final I have to hand in a listening report which I'm not sure exactly what to do so I have to ask one of my friends.
In my Discover New York class my final is that I had to go somewhere where it has changed and take pictures to prove I was there. Along with that I have to do research on the topic and explain how different it is compared to what it used to be. Besides that I have to do something with a newspaper article and tell how it relates to something I havbe learned in the class and of course it has to do with New York.
This is going to be terrific. After this week is over I'm going to be so happy because all this stress will be taken off of me because everything that I have to do will pretty much be done with already and handed in for the most part. I just really have to stop waiting for the last second and I will be okay.

1 comment:

Nothing but "Ficus" said...

hey, lol..I completely echo your sentiments, was randomly browsing blogs at a time when semester exams are close by and exams r almost upon my head!!

I should be studying, not doing this. I wish I could just forward past the next month, and land up done wit all the work, with no clue of how i did it!! damn, I hate hardwork :D.

nice blog btw.