Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

What is the first thing that comes to mind about Thanksgiving? Food! Lots and lots of food! Well let me tell you I havn't eaten that much in such a long time!
This Thanksgiving my family and I stood home and my grandmother came over. Usually we go to my grandmothers house and then my Nanny and Nonno's house (other grandparents) and after all that eating we eventually come home.
Well this year was very different. My dad cooked everything I think (not sure because I really wasn't helping very much, aside from getting rid of the food), but it was absolutely delicious. There was some sort of pasta, which I can't remember the name of right now, stuffed mushrooms, riceballs, potatoe croquettes, of course turkey and a few other things. I ate so much of everything and I was so unbelievably full.
After eating I took a nap and then it was time for more food, desert! YUMMY! There is always room for desert. But anyway there were so many pastries and cookies and it was all so good and delicious!
The football game of course was on as we were eating dinner but then it was time to take my grandmother home because she really doesn't like to stay out that late. So my dad brought her home and then he came back and we were all just relaxing and it was a very nice day. Later on that night I decided to go back downstairs and I was hungry, now don't ask me how after eating all that food, but I was hungry again. So I'll let you guess! And you probably guessed correctly, yes I had all of the leftovers. I ate so much this Thanksgiving, I really don't know where I put it all but I guess if I weigh myself you'll see it in the scale!

No comments: