Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nothing to write

These blogs are really killing me right now. I'm finding it so difficult to pick a topic to write about, so pretty much right now I'm writing about nothing at all. In the beginning of class I thought to myself 'oh blogs, piece of cake', but hey it's really not that easy. Updating slips my memory very easily and I actually thought about updating by accident or I would have completley forgot. My computer is broke and my laptop isn't working either so I actually wasn't even able to give in my draft for my final paper because I wasn't in school and I havn't been able to e-mail it. I'm actually at my cousins house right now and I decided to check my st johns account because my pyschology usual e-mails us important things and I can across the name Farley and I said to myself well since my computer is broken why not update my blogs now!
Thank goodness gracious I'm doing it now because I'm kind of very behind, but I'll catch up.

No comments: